August 2018 Hawaii Chapter Meeting Communication Points
This announcement has 1 attachment:
August 2018 Meeting Communication Points
- AACN 2019 Theme. Lisa Riggs revealed this year’s theme: “Our Voice Our Strength”. Please tell the chapter what those words mean to you by emailing us at email@example.com
- Scholarship Opportunity. The chapter will be offering scholarships this year to Chapter Members. More details to follow in an announcement through the chapter website http://www.hicaacn.nursingnetwork.com
- Symposium planning. The chapter is planning for the Region 18 Meeting and Two-day acute and critical care symposium in February 24, 25 & 26, 2019.
AACN members will receive a educational needs survey from KarenCertalic at AACN National. If you want to share ideas or are interested in helping with the planning or the conference, email us you ideas and availabilities at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bootcamp at UH West Oahu. Some UH Hilo students and nurses will be participating in the Crisis Bootcamp on Thursday, August 9, 2018. If you would like to know more, please visit our website at http://www.hicaacn.nursingnetwork.com
- Change in Chapter / Board Meeting Day. We believe the participation of our members is important to the success of the Chapter. To allow members an opportunity to participate, we have changed the meeting day.
Our meeting days for September (Sept 11) and October (Oct 9) is changed to the Second Tuesday of the month.
In November (Nov 14) and December (Dec 12), the meeting day is changed to the Second Wednesday of the month.
The board will continue to evaluate the effects of these changes.
Announcements will be made through the website and email.
Please ensure your contact information is correct and up to date on the chapter website http://www.hicaacn.nursingnetwork.com